This is a role for a part time Junior PHP developer.
- You must have a keen interest in developing experience in a mobile apps which – which should you wish to cross train we will support with internal resources and training. Starting at £12.50 an hour.
- You must be hard working and creative, a strong team player with a desire to learn new skills.
- You should enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies and be able to understand their use in the real world for clients that work in different sectors.
- You must be a good communicator in written and spoken English, comfortable talking to clients when required.
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientated programming
- Some experience of best practice development, including PHP, MySQL, HTML, JQuery & CSS
- Understanding of security and documentation best practice for development projects
- Understanding of version control in a multi-project environment
- Creative and hardworking with an eye for details
- Ability to self manage and understand objectives from a clients point of view
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Mobile development experience on any platform
- Understanding of graphics editors such as Adobe Photoshop, GIMP or equivalent
- Experience of using RESTful web services, XML and API integration
- Experience of cross-platform roll outs
Salary & Benefits
- Location: Hereford
- Hours: between Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 5.00pm
- Workplace Pension Schemes
- Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £12.50 / hour
Required experience (preferred):
PHP: 3 years
July 13, 2017 Categories: